Simple to use and with a clear easy to read LCD display, the HTRS-RF (30) is perfect for users who want to precisely control individual room temperature. With silent switching and TPI (Time Proportional & Integral) calibration, accuracy and efficiency are assured.
- Easily time program each socket
- Remotely disable outlet rather than running in costly standby mode
- Monitor energy usage of outlet
- Can be linked to other iT600 devices via Smart Home rules engine
- Electric heating applications
- Small and discreet
- 5 year warranty
- Stylish compact surface mounted solution
- Group control thermostat (HTR-RF (20) and HTRS-RF (30))
- ‘Self-learning’ functionality TimeProportional and Integral (TPI)
- ErP rating IV
- Individual or pre-set programming
- Valve Protection Function (VPF)
- Backlit display with touch sensitive buttons
- Adjustable night setback function
- Optional floor sensor FS4000
- ZigBee wireless Smart Home App integration
- Zigbee 2.4 GHz
- 5 year warranty
The RT310RF is a stylish, simple to install and use wireless RF room thermostat.
The SALUS Smart Home gateway is what connects your SALUS iT600 Smart Home devices together and when connected to any WiFi router allows control via Smartphone, Tablet or PC, using the SALUS Smart Home app.
RT510 is a programmable room thermostat used to control room temperature. Device launching heating system by shorting terminal blocks, simultaneously informing the action and showing this information on the LCD display. Extended features allows us to use various operating modes – automatic (time schedules), manual, frost protection or holiday. Before use please read this manual carefully. Use only AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries in the thermostat. Place the batteries into the battery slot located under the cover. Do not use rechargeable batteries.
The RT310i is an affordable Smartphone controlled thermostat. It allows you to control your heating from anywhere via your Smartphone, Tablet or PC. Alternatively, it can be used locally as a simple to use up / down thermostat.
iT500 Smartphone controlled thermostat with options for heating and hot water control or 2 heating zones. Access and control your heating and hot water via the Internet
- Compatible with your Smartphone, Tablet or PC
- Your Smartphone, Tablet or PC connects to the system using your existing broadband connection
- The internal system uses 868 MHz for robust communication
- System is secure and energy efficient
- The system is wireless so it’s easy to install
- 3 possible system configurations
The RT310 is a stylish, simple to install and use wired room thermostat.
Easy to use and stylish digital timer for single channel system applications.
2 channel programmer for timed control of central heating and hot water in a domestic system.
3 Channel programmer with two individual timed heating zones and one timed hot water zone in a domestic system.